Depot Module System
The KEMAS product line Depot systems allow you to organize the ordered handling, as well as the storage and transfer, of material resources such as bunches of keys, personal alarm signal devices, laptops, training technology, storage media, tools and test equipment, medical devices, medicines, textiles, documents or weapons. The size of the depots can be varied depending on the size of the objects, and can be combined in different ways.
The depot systems can also be equipped with compartment monitoring to identify the contents of the depot. Individual specifications, such as viewing windows, slots, sockets, or network cable connections, can be provided. Each depot pillar is equipped with a mechanical emergency unlock, which makes it possible to open it in the event of a fault. The depot systems can be extended on a per-pillar basis.
The Depot module
Its helps you organizing the handling of sensitive assets and materials. This includes, for example, laptops, presentation media, storage media, tools, testing equipment, medical equipment as well as drugs and documents.
– Stationary storage of keys, bunches of keys, communication equipment, technical equipment etc.
– Temporary storage of personal valuables
– Technical characteristics:
– Specification with and without content monitoring via RFID (ranges LF, HF, UHF)
– Two standard sizes, small and large, with five compartments each
– Additional equipment: network connection, power supply, mail slot, serial numbering, viewing window
– Access-protected storage of objects.
– Combination of various compartment sizes possible.