Trade 200 3 Section Extension Ladder 3.67m
The Trade 200 3.67m extension ladder is engineered using high grade robust aluminium. The box section stiles provide added rigidity and sturdiness to ensure maximum performance on the job site and the square shaped rungs provide added grip during use. Features include unique wrap-around top clips with smooth-glide runners to reduce wear and tear and a wide stabiliser for added safety during use. This 3 section ladder extends to 9.18m to enable a safe working height of 9.58m*. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- High-performance box section alloy stiles for strength and rigidity
- Easy to use push-up operation
- Slip-resistant square rungs
- Rung clips to secure sections together for safe use and easy transport
- Unique wrap-around top clips with smooth glide runners to reduce wear and tear
- Heavy duty wide stabiliser with slip-resistant feet for added safety
- 150kg load capacity**
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
*Safe working height based on 1.75m as the average reach height of a person.
**Load includes user, tools, materials, etc.
***Guarantee against manufacture defects in workmanship or materials, see our FAQ for details.