S400 Fiberglass Platform Stepladder (4 Treads)
Constructed using seven layer fibreglass, the 4 tread platform stepladder has non-conductive stiles and is the best overall material choice when needing to work at height. This fibreglass platform stepladder features a multi-functional holster top to keep tools organised securely on the ladder, ultimately reducing the number of trips up and down the ladder. Other design features include a large platform to provide a secure and comfortable work area and heavy duty bracing at the bottom providing enhanced strength and to prevent rail damage. Ideal for most types of jobs, in particular working around electricity. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles ideal for working around electricity
- Large platform provides secure and comfortable work area
- High performance holster top, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Easy to operate internal spreaders
- Slip-resistant treads
- Heavy duty bracing for enhanced bracing strength to protect rail against damage
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
Out of stock
*Safe working height based on 1.75m as the average reach height of a person.
**Load includes user, tools, materials, etc.
***Guarantee against manufacture defects in workmanship or materials, see our FAQ for details.